Harry Potter - Golden Snitch 2

Menu


''In between we insidious vapors shalt teem. Looming so loathsome. And it seems to me like I'm dead inside. A bloated corpse propped out of tradition. I can never recall. What it was I had ever to strive for? As a youth, was it just to exist autonomously? No, we don't wanna work. We just wanna fuck, swallow pills, and forget our curses. No, we don't need pigs like you. We follow the laws of our emptying veins. In this world of nothing for me. I'd be sooner destroyed. Vampire youth. Raise your cups to the ne'er-waning moon. Let its visage ring true! To the hearts cold and blue. We're dying each moment free. We're all animals here. Flesh and blood, bone and dream. We're just impulses here. Just another piece of shit in the storm. Just another piece of shit!''

- Th Blck Dhl Mrdr. ♫

Nenhum comentário: